< More exercises
< Más ejercicios
1. In twenty years' time I (be) 45 years old.
2. I usually (get) up at 7 o'clock, but tomorrow I (get) up at 9.
3. Christmas (be) on a Thursday next year.
4. Jack (like) going dancing. Last week he (go) to a disco and (spend) four hours there.
5. Andrew (fly) to Europe next month. He (stay) there three months. After that, he (come) back to our country.
6. Charles (look) just like his father. When he was a child, he (have) brown hair too. That means that when he is 59, he (be) bald too!
7. Bye for now. I (see) you in two weeks' time.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés