< More exercises
< Más ejercicios
Haz doble click sobre una palabra para ver la traducción
1. The old man walked out of the shop to himself about the price of bread.
2. Try to speak a little more clearly. You'll never learn to be an actor if you like that.
3. Would you two in the back row stop together? If you've got anything interesting to say, say it so we can all hear.
4. His favourite pastime when drunk seemed to be sitting by the road and at all the cars that passed.
5. At the end of a long and tiring campaign with many speeches, the presidential candidate was only able to his thanks to his supporters.
6. What were you talking about on the phone?
Oh, nothing special. We were just about this and that.
7. When he was taken to the police station for questioning, he the name of his accomplice.
8. 'But... but... how did you find out?' the girl
9. It was a difficult question and she before answering.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés:
Babylon - Traductor gratis