< More exercises
< Más ejercicios
Haz doble click sobre una palabra para ver la traducción
1. 'What time does the film start, Susan?'whatI asked Susan .
2. How much does that computer cost?howI'd like to know .
3. Laura went to the party, but first she had a shower.
, Laura had a shower.
4. If she hadn't helped me, I wouldn't have passed the exam.
, I wouldn't have passed the exam.
5. I started this job two years ago.
I have two years.
6. I don't want you to spend that money on a new car.
I'd spend that money on a new car.
7. Your hair needs cutting.
You should cut.
8. I couldn't drink the coffee because it was too hot.
The coffee drink.
9. That story isn't true!
You have story!
10. I said 'Well done, Peter, you have passed the exam!'
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés:
Babylon - Traductor gratis
Grammar for First Certificate
More books like this