1. They installed a new water cooler in our office that (pure) the water.
2. I need to (wide) this skirt.
3. The computer system requires (maintain) checks every month.
4. The service was so (standard) that I refused to pay at all.
5. Sorry, but your skirt is completely (see) when you stand in the sun.
6. There are many (privilege) children in poor countries that need help from charities.
7. We need a new (authorise) before we proceed with the next step.
8. For many years the soldiers still suffered from traumatic (flash) after the war.
9. He got so nervous that he dropped the (arm) of books he was holding.
10. The doctor said that she had an (normal) level of cholesterol.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Libros recomendados (Ad)
Common Mistakes at First Certificate... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
© Copyright - Saber Inglés - 2000-2021
All rights reserved. Reproduction is prohibited.