1. During the last years, there was a great (improve) in science and medicine.
2. When Mark entered the house, his mother looked at him in (astonish) .
3. The teacher fell on the floor and the kids roared with (laugh) .
4. There was a feeling of (sad) in her eyes.
5. Tim has always shown a lot of (interest) on stamps.
6. Do you have (permit) to go out?
7. I need an (enlarge) of this photograph.
8. Due to the fog, all flights had a delayed (arrive) .
9. Attention, please! I have an important (announce) to make.
10. The central bank has promised a (reduce) in interest rates.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Libros recomendados (Ad)
Grammar for First Certificate with Answers and CD
More books like this
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
© Copyright - Saber Inglés - 2000-2021
All rights reserved. Reproduction is prohibited.