< More exercises
< Más ejercicios
1. During the last years, there was a great (improve) in science and medicine.
2. When Mark entered the house, his mother looked at him in (astonish) .
3. The teacher fell on the floor and the kids roared with (laugh) .
4. There was a feeling of (sad) in her eyes.
5. Tim has always shown a lot of (interest) on stamps.
6. Do you have (permit) to go out?
7. I need an (enlarge) of this photograph.
8. Due to the fog, all flights had a delayed (arrive) .
9. Attention, please! I have an important (announce) to make.
10. The central bank has promised a (reduce) in interest rates.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, haz click aquí.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés:
Common Mistakes at First Certificate... and How to Avoid Them
More books like this