1. Every day Susan (go) to work by bus. Yesterday, she (get) up early and (decide) to go by car.
2. Last week, Mr Thomas (buy) a new flat near his office. Every day, he (arrive) at the office at 9 o'clock. He usually (have) lunch there too, but yesterday he (go) to the restaurant across the street.
3. Mary (like) going to the cinema very much. Last weekend, she (invite) her friend Nina to go and watch 'Titanic'. They (arrive) at the cinema around 8.30 and the film (start) at 8.45.
4. Once a week, John (play) tennis. But last week, he (stay) at home and he (play) cards with his wife.
5. During his free time, Noah (like) reading books. He (read) 178 books so far this year. Most of the books (be) science-fiction stories. Next year he (write) his own novel.
Nivel Principiantes - Nivel Intermedio - Nivel Avanzado
Si tienes problemas, consulta nuestra página de ayuda.
Más ejercicios para practicar inglés
Método sencillo y divertido para aprender con 10 minutos por día.
Más libros similares